Formula Offroad Alloy Roof Racks
A vast range of top quality, alloy roof racks is manufactured by Formula Offroad for 4WD and light commercial vehicles. These racks are proven performers in Australia's toughest 4WD conditions.
Call 4WD World on 1800 807 176 or email
For further vehicle specific information and pricing.
A vast range of top quality, alloy roof racks is manufactured by Formula Offroad for 4WD and light commercial vehicles. These racks are proven performers in Australia's toughest 4WD conditions. Popular fitments include:
- Toyota Landcruiser - all models
- Toyota Prado
- Nissan Patrol - all models
- Mitsubishi Pajero, Challenger & Triton
- Jeep Cherokee/Laredo, Grand Cherokee
- Land Rover Discovery & Defender
- Range Rover
- Nissan Navara & Pathfinder
- Holden Jackaroo & Rodeo
- Ford Maverick, Courier & Explorer
- Mazda B2600 Dual Cabs & Panel Vans
The carrying capacity of Formula Offroad alloy roof racks is normally around 50kg. per leg set, i.e., about 150-200 kg for the roof rack for popular 4WD vehicles.
- Polished, round tube alloy finish
- Mesh floor with floor struts
- Adjustable width leg brackets
- Different width baskets
- Different height leg brackets
- Tinted perspex wind deflector
- Fully-welded alloy basket
- Lightweight construction - yet extremely strong
- Competitively priced
- Optional alloy ladder (removable)
Note that Formula Off Road alloy baskets can be fitted to popular roof bars such as Rhino, Thule and Rola brands. In this case, the load rating of the bars applies.