Holden 1 Tonner Firestone Bellow Suspension Kit
Firestone Airbag Suspension
Holden One Tonner
This kit will suit:
- One Tonner Ute & Cab/Chassis incl. Cross 6 VY, VZ (4x2, 4x4)(leaf rear) 2003-2005
- 1 Tonner / Ute / Panel Van HQ, HJ, HX, HZ, WB (4x2) 1971-85
This enables a vehicle to "level up" when carrying heavy, uneven loads and when towing caravans, boats and trailers.
These kits, Australian designed and manufactured, are the proven way to improve suspensions on:
- 4WDs - all body styles
- Trucks - light and heavy
- Utes - 2WD and 4WD
Several types are available, depending on:
- Vehicle size
- Load carried
- The heavy duty double convoluted airbags are a two ply, reinforced rubber bellows.
They are air adjustable (10 PSI to 100 PSI) and used to carry heavy loads with both safety and comfort.
You can adjust for varying loads and road conditions by simply inflating or deflating, just like inflating a tyre.
Load Ratings for Firestone Air Bellows are rated as follows:
- Small Utes: 1500 kg (1.5 tonne)
- Larger Utes (Landcruiser, Patrol etc): 2200 kg (2.2 tonne)
- Larger American Utes and Heavy 4WDs are generally rated higher than 2.2 tonnes.
These kits are specifically manufactured to suit your vehicle.